Complete ECMAScript 5th edition implementation

Benjamin Jan Alexander Rosseaux benjamin at rosseaux.de
Thu Apr 8 23:39:09 PDT 2010

Dmitry A. Soshnikov schrieb:
> var x = 10;
> alert(delete x);  // true, should be false (for [[Configurable]])
> alert(x); // undefined
>
> But identifier resolution for "x" binding (which should be resolved in
> the global object since it isn't deleted) from the function, says not "undefined", but "x" is
> not defined. If do not use delete, it resolves to 10.
>
> (function () {
>   alert(x);
> })();

Hm, i've checked my DELETE operator + Object.Delete + EnvRec.Delete code
implementations against the ES5 final spec PDF again once more, but all
instruction steps between my implementation and  the PDF are exactly
equal.  Can you provide me more information to this, what you does mean,
what may be wrong?

Anyway, a new version is available, where I've fixed some other small
bugs on other code locations.

Benjamin