Complete ECMAScript 5th edition implementation

Benjamin Jan Alexander Rosseaux benjamin at rosseaux.de
Wed Apr 7 07:12:02 PDT 2010

Hello,

I've implemented a complete ECMAScript 5th edition implementation with a
Context-Threaded JIT,
Subroutine-Call-Threaded-Fallback-Bytecode-Interpreter, Property Inline
Caching, Constant Folding, Dead code elimination, Type inference,
Incremental praise/exact mark-and-sweep garbage collector and so on.

It's implemented in ObjectPascal (compilable with FreePascal >=2.5.1,
Delphi >=7), and is licensed under a OwnLicense+AGPLv3 Opensource
dual-license. It should be linkable/usable with C/C++ code over wrappers
or interfaces.

But my first question is now, where I can announce my ES5 engine with a
best-case chance to be well known. Or may i post the link here in this
mailing list (so far if the rules in this mailinglis is allowing this)?

And my other question is, does exist an another ES5-feature-complete
implementation already (for comparing/checking against for bugs etc.)?

Thanks and regards,
Benjamin 'BeRo' Rosseaux