Single frame continuations proposal

Waldemar Horwat waldemar at google.com
Mon Apr 5 18:05:03 PDT 2010

David Herman wrote:
> Your answers keep leaving out the definition of the function that you're calling via `->', which is supposed to be the part that creates the requisite object with `continueWith' etc. Examples don't do much good if they skip the part they were supposed to illustrate!

I have the same comments as David here.  I don't understand what you're trying to do here with the many levels of closures that take closures that take closures that take closures that ... ad infinitum.  I have yet to see the case that bottoms the whole thing out.  The thing that makes your proposals so painful to read is that the examples quickly blow up into too much code to figure out your intent.

    Waldemar