WebIDL

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Sat Sep 26 14:51:22 PDT 2009

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Yehuda Katz wrote:

> At the urging of some folks, I've poked around WebIDL and have a few
> observations. I'll use the Window object from HTML as a prop here (it
> is reproduced, in full, below)

If there are issues you would like fixed in HTML5 (as opposed to WebIDL),
please file them as bugs. The easiest way to do that is to use the little
text box at the bottom of the browser window when looking at:

   http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/browsers.html#the-window-object

Cheers,