arguments.callee in Harmony

Yehuda Katz wycats at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:00:05 PDT 2009

Thanks for the pointer. It seems like the argument against it is security:
if I pass you my arguments object, you now have access to the original
function, which violates the POLA.
Isn't the fact (pointed out by Allen in the original thread) that
arguments.callee can be deleted a mitigating factor here?

Aren't there other fixes that would work as well (such as making
arguments.callee only available lexically) without completely removing the
feature.

On a related topic, would you mind pointing me at the thread where the
removal of with() was discussed?

-- Yehuda

--
Yehuda Katz