Another ES5 harness bug

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 8 20:39:40 PDT 2009

I just discovered these this afternoon and also discovered that I wasn’t getting automatic notification when such things were posted.  I’ve fixed the latter problem and will look at these.  As I’ve already replay to Jeff Walden I suggest we move specific discussion of this topic to the conformance suite project’s discussion forum  which I will now be monitoring.

Allen