Another ES5 harness bug

Raphael Speyer rspeyer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:46:05 PDT 2009

I've submitted a bunch of issues [1] and patches [2] for the ES5conform
suite, including ones that address that exact issue [3], [4]. I haven't seen
any sign that anyone's looking at them though.

Raphael

[1] http://es5conform.codeplex.com/WorkItem/AdvancedList.aspx
[2] http://es5conform.codeplex.com/SourceControl/PatchList.aspx
[3] http://es5conform.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=23542
[4]
http://es5conform.codeplex.com/Project/Download/FileDownload.aspx?DownloadId=75673

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 08:40, Jeff Walden
<jwalden+es at mit.edu<jwalden%2Bes at mit.edu>