Property Iteration in JSON serialization

Jeff Walden jwalden+es at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 14 16:39:14 PDT 2009

On 10/13/2009 10:54 PM, Luke Smith wrote:
> Currently FF3.5.4 doesn't properly apply replacer functions, but Safari
> 4, WebKit, IE8, and Chrome 3 work fine for this task.

How precisely are replacer functions not properly applied in Firefox?  I remember reporting at least one bug on the replacer-function implementation that was fixed for 3.5 or a beta of it, and to the best of my knowledge they work fine, outside of a few cases such as for circular data structures (and the semantic difference there, if you're not looking for it, probably won't matter much anyway).  Have you reported a bug for this at bugzilla.mozilla.org?

Jeff