ES3.1 questions and issues

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 18 22:16:33 PDT 2009

BTW, by "built-in" I didn't mean to imply anything about how the function was implemented but simply whether or not it was the implementation provided version of a function specified by the standard.  It occurred to me that this information might be useful to framework builder as part of a feature detection protocol used to decide whether or not to install framework provided versions of some such methods.

Allen