onchange event

Jeff Watkins watkins at apple.com
Mon Mar 9 09:35:59 PDT 2009

Garrett, I gave a specific use case for why I'd like to be able to
specify the name on an anonymous function: wrapping an existing
function with pre- or post-call behaviour.

I don't think the desire to trigger a function on change of a value is
at all ludicrous. I think we should cut Memolus some slack for not
being at his most articulate.