ES3.1 Draft: 02 March 2009 version available

Pratap Lakshman (VJ#SDK) pratapl at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 2 23:53:04 PST 2009

I have uploaded to the wiki (link<http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=es3.1:es3.1_proposal_working_draft>) the 02 March 2009 draft of the specification for ES3.1. This is in the form of in-place edits and markups to the ES3 specification. Revision history is at the end of the document.

I have made all edits under the user name "Post Mountain View update 4". If you are using Word, filter the markup based on this user name to see only these edits.

I have also uploaded to the wiki (same location) a version of the document without any revision marks in both Word and PDF formats.

pratap