Why decimal?

Erik Arvidsson erik.arvidsson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:56:40 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 13:46, Mark Miller<erights at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I think Allen first suggested (please correct if I misattribute or
> misconstrue), I have been using "Harmony" to label the trajectory that the
> Harmony agreement set us on. I have been using "ES6" to name whatever the
> next concrete spec edition will be that emerges from our agreed trajectory.
> No matter how fast or slow ES6 is, many of the things currently hoped for
> under the Harmony banner will not make it into the next concrete edition.

I want to second that. The list of features we agreed on at the last
F2F was a bit too long for my liking. I think it is more reasonable to
do the new spec (with a RI) and just add a few of those features in a
faster iteration. I have my opinion on which those features are but l
would rather save that discussion for the next face to face meeting.

--
erik