Why decimal?

Christian Plesner Hansen christian.plesner.hansen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:49:58 PDT 2009

Good thing you caught me before I'd sent my reply :-P.

If decimal isn't being actively pursued I'll give the anti-decimal
propaganda machine a break.  And if it does turn out that decimal
becomes a popular extension I'll happily accept that I've been proven
wrong and be all for including it in the language.

-- Christian