Why decimal?

Michael Daumling mdaeumli at adobe.com
Tue Jun 23 14:23:44 PDT 2009

Mark's proposal is very close to something I proposed long ago, but was rejected. It has been implemented in Adobe's ExtendScript dialect, with a slight variation (instead of ['reverse+'], a second Boolean argument to the overload implementation indicates reverse operation).

Funny how things keep popping up.

Michael