trac problems

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Wed Jan 14 15:22:08 PST 2009

When I look at some trac tickets, I see a red box with an error message
instead of expected text. For example, the first comment at <
http://bugs.ecmascript.org/ticket/428>, cut-n-pasted into my email is:

Changed 1 month<http://bugs.ecmascript.org/timeline?from=2008-12-04T19%3A53%3A41Z%2B0000&precision=second>ago
by brendan
¶ <http://bugs.ecmascript.org/ticket/428#comment:1>

At the Kona meeting, I thought we agreed to avoid making an array (say from
another frame) indistinguishable according to isArray from an arguments
object. At least the Array.prototype.concat method discriminates on
*Error: Failed to load processor Class*

No macro or processor named 'Class' found

== "Array". We should provide the necessary minimal tools, at the least.
Function.prototype.apply would want an isArrayLike predicate, but that
should be named differently from isArray.

/be

A "View Selection Source" on the relevant part of the web page:

--
   Cheers,
   --MarkM