Can an Array have array indexed accessor properties and other curiosities??

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 15 15:14:27 PST 2009

Interesting,  but not actually what I was asking about. Unless I'm missing something, in both these cases "array index" named properties are being defined on regular objects, not instances of Array and nothing discussed in this thread so for would interfere with that.  What I was asking looking for was example of using "array index" named properties with actual array instances.

Allen