Preliminary draft of ES-Harmony modules proposal

Robert Sayre sayrer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:59:52 PST 2009

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Peter Michaux <petermichaux at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Dave Herman <dherman at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>
>> I like many aspects of Ihab and Kris's proposal, but not all.
>
> For example which parts do you like or dislike?

Speaking for myself, one problem I see is that the proposal leaves
interaction across modules using standard faciliities like Array and
Object unspecified.
It also leaves loader underspecified for use cases that fetch over the
Web (in important one imho), because it doesn't handle things like
Cookie and Authentication headers.

There's a little too much pushing of complexity onto users of the proposal.

--

Robert Sayre