Preliminary draft of ES-Harmony modules proposal

Dave Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:29:14 PST 2009

I'm afraid I haven't had enough time to think all of this through yet.
I feel that there are a few areas where we can separate some concerns
and produce more orthogonal proposals. I'll be sure to post as soon as
I have my thoughts together more.

I understand you would like to move ServerJS in a direction that's
compatible with Harmony, but Harmony modules are just not in a state
where people can make commitments yet.

Dave