[[Class]] and host objects

Robert Sayre sayrer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:17:45 PST 2009

I am skeptical that we'll arrive at a definition of isArray that sounds
proper and uses only observable properties of the language. I would prefer
that we leave arrayness unspecified or settle on one major implementor's
interpretation.

- Rob

On Feb 10, 2009 9:01 PM, "Mark S. Miller" <erights at google.com> wrote:

2009/2/10 Allen Wirfs-Brock <Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com>

> > Mark Miller said:  We can get the effect of specifying such
indistinguishability simply by speci...
I like your #2 direction a lot. If it were feasible to require that host
objects not even use [[Class]] "Object", I'd be in favor. However, I'm
guessing that would differ too greatly from current browser behavior to have
a chance.

--
   Cheers,
   --MarkM