Meeting Schedule?

openstrat at aol.com openstrat at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 11:22:05 PST 2009

I would suggest the following schedule for 2010 that we can confirm at our
next meeting.

January  27-28 Mozilla
March 24-25 (Yahoo)
May 26-27 (Google or Microsoft)
July 28-29 (Microsoft or Google))
September 29-30 (Mozilla)
November 17-18* (Yahoo or Ecma if with W3C)

* This date is flexible since we may choose to co-locate the November
meeting with W3C.  All meetings will be  in the Bay area except for  May or July
when it will be in Redmond.  Hosts in () are suggestions.

John

In a message dated 12/17/2009 1:34:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,