Should we move our test suites to ecmascript.org?

Patrick Mueller pmuellr at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 13:26:21 PST 2009

There didn't seem to be any follow-up discussion on this, that I could see.  Looking at the (top-level) change logs for es5conform and sputniktests, you can see there has been some working going on since Mark's post.

Any status on the individual suites, a combination of the suites, or re-hosting them?

Patrick Mueller - http://muellerware.org/