AST in JSON format

ihab.awad at ihab.awad at
Mon Dec 7 15:39:34 PST 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Oliver Hunt <oliver at> wrote:
> On Dec 7, 2009, at 3:21 PM, ihab.awad at wrote:
>> Furthermore, this format could be a good target for *generated* code.
> I'm not sure what you mean here...

Oh, I'm just claiming that if you need to write a code generator, it
may be easier to output an AST in JsonML then use a standard renderer
to serialize it, rather than worry about how to render as real JS
source code and print out opening and closing braces, parentheses,
semicolons, etc (or hunt around finding a library that will do that
for you).

Ihab A.B. Awad, Palo Alto, CA