Addition of a global namespace function?

Patrick Mueller pmuellr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 06:31:52 PST 2009

I see that Kris edited the first referenced page to remove the Hermetic Evaluation section (but not quick enough for me to notice!), rendering what's left with no proposals for the atomic bits to build the higher order bits.  So are there any other proposals for alternative atomic bits like Hermetic Evaluation?

Patrick Mueller - http://muellerware.org/