Fwd: Addition of a global namespace function?

Ryan Gies ryan at livesite.net
Thu Dec 3 15:10:48 PST 2009

I appreciate this thread as it has made me aware of the CommonJS effort
which is of dear interest.  I will certainly continue there, however I
simply want to contribute the work I have done to find the ECMAScript
way to manage packages and classes.  For reference, and whatever value
it may have, this is a bare-bones implementation which matches what you
propose:

Documentation: http://support.livesite.net/products/es/docs/?doc=es1.doc
Source: http://support.livesite.net/products/es/es1.js

And should there be any further interest, you can see a bit of what I
have built upon this system:
http://support.livesite.net/products/es/

Cheers,
-Ryan