decimals without integer part in JSON source text (was: Re: JSON parser grammar)

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 26 23:19:21 PDT 2009

One of the hazards of shipping early in the standards cycle is having some of the details changing out from under you.  We intent to fix IE8 JSON ES5 conformance issues (and a couple of bugs) as part of our normal maintenance process.  Most of the know issues are discussed here http://blogs.msdn.com/jscript/archive/2009/06/23/native-json-support-in-ie8-and-tracking-the-ecmascript-fifth-edition-draft-specification.aspx

Allen