Initial ECMA formated ES5 draft available

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 25 15:08:23 PDT 2009

It also screws up Word's internal on-screen navigation index. It must be some Word oddity because when I fix the overt symptom the problem returns after I save and reload. I'm working on it ...

Thanks, for pointing out that the problem shows up in the PDF.  I agree that this makes it more serious.

Allen