Downloading source

Dave Herman dherman at
Thu Apr 16 09:09:35 PDT 2009

Hi Rich,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Are you still having trouble
downloading the source file? I'm able to download it fine on my computer.

BTW, I should note that these files are very outdated-- they are from
work on Edition 4, which has been superseded by work on Edition 5 and

I've updated the web site so it reflects some of the more
recent work on Edition 5 and Harmony, and noted that the reference
implementation work is no longer current. My apologies for not updating
the web site sooner.