Regexp capturing groups.

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Mon Sep 22 15:38:53 PDT 2008

On Sep 22, 2008, at 3:32 PM, Waldemar Horwat wrote:

> Brendan Eich wrote:
>> Good point -- could you please file a separate ticket and cite it
>> here in reply? Thanks,
>
> I filed a ticket to fix this bug in Chrome.

The ticket I was asking for, which Markus is going to file now that
he has access to the http://bugs.ecmascript.org/ trac, is against
ECMA-262.

Are you asking for Chrome (V8, I mean) to deviate from ES3 in order
to find out what breaks? If so, great, but how about coordination
among Mozilla, Chrome, and WebKit (SFX)?

/be