Ye olde arguments argument (was: Topic list - pending changes and issues for the ES3.1 spec)

P T Withington ptw at pobox.com
Sat Sep 13 14:23:59 PDT 2008

We use it for debugging/backtrace. If it could be had in non-strict
or, as mentioned elsewhere in this thread, by constructing an error
object.

(Actually, it looks like our current debug compile inserts it's own
annotation to maintain a backtrace. So apparently we don't _have_ to
have arguments.callee.)