Sugaring the switch()

Michael Haufe TNO at TheNewObjective.com
Sat Sep 6 17:10:29 PDT 2008

The only reason for the suggestion was to save in typing, code size and to show what seems to me to be a better visual organization
of larger lists of comparisons. liorean's example clarified the point pretty well as to why my suggestion wouldn't be worth the cost due to the change
in meaning of the expression list.

Due to the ordering requirement of the list as he had shown, its no wonder I've never gotten such a pattern to work as expected. ;)