Kona [[Getter]] and [[Setter]] descriptions

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Sun Nov 16 11:28:00 PST 2008

OK, I like those definitions.  Even though I just changed it I would now go back to calling them methods rather than functions (because this is bound when the functions are invoked).  Also we lost the "is" before "read" in the [[Getter]] definition.  So, the final form would be:

[[Getter]]  A zero-argument method called to produce the property value each time the property is read.

[[Setter]]  A one-argument method called with the assigned value each time the property is assigned. The effect of a property's [[Setter]] method may, but is not required to, affect the value produced by subsequent calls to the property's [[Getter]] method.

Allen