Initial comments on Kona draft

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Sat Nov 15 10:43:51 PST 2008

Re:

Could you elaborate?  The majority of attribute related changes in chapter 8 are motivated by the reification of property attributes via Object.getOwnProptertyDescript and Object.defineProperty. It don't see where you are connecting them to "const".  One the other hand, if you had said chapter 10 I might see where you were coming from

Allen