Draft of Function.prototype.bind.

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 7 08:28:59 PST 2008

Agreed, I believe that the current intent (Sam??) is for decimal to be implemented as a complete parallel to Number with a distinct primitive value type, an wrapper constructor that creates objects with a distinct [[Class]] value, appropriate conversion functions, etc.  However, this still this doesn't appear to be fully realized in the current draft.

In addition to the problems areas Brendan pointed out, all the operators defined in section 11 continue to show confusion between primitive decimal values and decimal wrapper objects and  decimal is not integrated into the ToPrimitive/[[DefaultValue]]/hint mechanisms of the specification.