Forwards-compatible syntax proposal
mikesamuel at gmail.com
Tue May 13 13:34:09 PDT 2008
2008/5/13 <es4-discuss-request at mozilla.org>:
> what about
> if I read those documents well
> ES1-4 support backward-compatibility
> and later for ES5 etc.
> we could either use
> or the global
> or the pragma
> use edition 5
On developer tools and mime-types, subversion will treat
application/ecmascript as binary.
Subversion treats the following files as text:
- Files with no svn:mime-type
- Files with a svn:mime-type starting "text/"
- Files with a svn:mime-type equal to "image/x-xbitmap"
- Files with a svn:mime-type equal to "image/x-xpixmap"
All other files are treated as binary, meaning that Subversion will:
- Not attempt to automatically merge received changes with local
changes during svn update or svn merge
- Not show the differences as part of svn diff
- Not show line-by-line attribution for svn blame
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es4-discuss