Fwd: Renaming ECMAScript 4 for the final standard?

Lemonade Smith lemonadesmith at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:44:30 PDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 6:28 AM, Brendan Eich <brendan at mozilla.org> wrote:

> (Don't feed the trolls.)

If that was in response to me, I'd rather not be called a troll and I don't
really understand how my post was troll-like but nevertheless I apologise if
it appeared that way - I wasn't aware my statements were controversial.

I did not realise that this has been discussed previously - I've had a
search but can't find the discussion in the mailing list archives. Could
someone please provide a link to the mailing list or to the wiki?

Many thanks.

L. Smith