Fwd: Array Generics and null

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 00:45:01 PDT 2008

I suspected that. It is the problem with Google Mail, which exhibited
a bug in Firefox.

Use case:
0) hit reply
1) click 'send'
2) hit 'stop'
3) click 'reply to all' and watch the To: field change.
4) watch Gmail send a mail *instantly*. Gmail displays headers in the
'show details' for all recipients (the same ones that appeared in the
To field).

Gmail does eventually update the incorrect headers; that last mail now
says it went only to 'Dean Edwards'.

The fix for this would require subscription-based Async's and locking.
Just another distraction from my message.

Garrett