Any discussion of "compact" subset for mobile devices?

Michael O'Brien mob at mbedthis.com
Thu Mar 20 23:48:35 PDT 2008

The main issue for portability of apps to mobile phones is other than
the language: ie. image sizes and resolutions, keyboard layouts
and other device capabilities. The ability of the device to support
the language is lower down the list. We typically don't need
to query the device to select language features. We find we can target
a wide variety of devices with the same language feature set.

Michael