ES4 draft: Error classes

Lars Hansen lhansen at adobe.com
Thu Mar 20 09:52:17 PDT 2008

OK, that's good feedback.  What's the SpiderMonkey syntax?
It would be better to go with something that is already in
use, even if I expect the proposal here is a little more
elaborate.

The funny thing is that I went to some trouble in my previous
writeup to disallow line terminators without drawing the
obvious conclusion that I could switch to // style comments...
Yay, time for more coffee.

--lars