Any blogs to help orient me re the referenceimplementation?contrasting with F#

Lars Hansen lhansen at adobe.com
Thu Mar 20 08:54:50 PDT 2008

We have set aside placeholders for E4X syntax.  How useful this is I
don't know; the experience with reserving future reserved words in ES3
has been mostly negative (as a rule programmers don't read specs, and
when they do, as a rule they ignore the "may be used in the future"
clauses -- and I don't think they're wrong in doing so).

--lars