Dumb Q: Where on the ES4 Wiki are draft spec pages???

ToolmakerSteve98 toolmakersteve98 at shawstudio.com
Wed Mar 19 14:30:48 PDT 2008

Thanks for the replies. I get it: not much there yet, because you are
working on a clean pass over everything.

Fortunately, I found someone with a cached version of the Nov. 2006 draft.

I realize lots may have changed since then, but for my purposes it was what
I needed right now: something that gave me a complete and DETAILED view,
however out of date, so I could get a sense of the scope of ES4 and what the
thinking behind it is. A good complement to the overview and whitepaper
documents.

Best Regards,
~TMSteve