Dumb Q: Where on the ES4 Wiki are draft spec pages???

Lars Hansen lhansen at adobe.com
Wed Mar 19 13:58:44 PDT 2008

The library drafts that are "very clean" or accepted are on the wiki, as
David points out.

More will appear there; I've been pressed for time.  The library
sections that have been discussed on this mailing list that I now
consider clean enough to go up on the wiki are Function, Map, Name, and
Namespace.  Object is probably quite close; we're still discussing
__createProperty__ and whether/how that should affect getter/setter
pairs.

Other parts of the spec are in development.  They will be posted to this
list and discussed here before they go up on the wiki.

--lars