ES4 draft: Name

Lars Hansen lhansen at adobe.com
Mon Mar 17 17:06:21 PDT 2008

I don't know if that's necessary; it follows directly from the
properties you mention and the fact that == and === work by
comparing the component fields.  (By analogy,
ES3 implementations already perform a fair amount of string
interning but I don't recall that being discussed in the ES3
spec.)

--lars