Controlling DontEnum (was: ES4 draft: Object)

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Thu Mar 13 14:16:52 PDT 2008

On Mar 13, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Lars Hansen wrote:

> [...]

Neil's names are much better. For the record, I didn't come up with
DontDelete and DontEnum in ES1 daze. SpiderMonkey internally uses
PERMANENT for the former and ENUMERATE for the inverse of the latter
(since the native-biased API finds callers wanting enumerable pre-
defined properties to be the exception).