server-side ECMAScript 4?

ToolmakerSteve98 toolmakersteve98 at shawstudio.com
Sat Mar 8 15:14:15 PST 2008

Are there any Open Source projects to develop server-side ECMAScript 4?

I'm in preliminary stages of locating (or starting if none exists) a project to use Tamarin/ActionScript 3 on both server and client. This would naturally evolve into ES4 once that is final.

Researching to see what exists.

My tentative thought is to adapt Whitebeam http://www.whitebeam.org/
from SpiderMonkey to Tamarin. This would provide an XML-based Web Application Server.

Targeting Flash Player 9 on the client side, as a rich media platform. (and Flash Lite 2 on mobile devices -- looking forward to a future version with AS3 support).

If anyone has an interest, or any relevant information, please let me know.

~ToolmakerSteve
toolmakersteve98 at shawstudio.com
http://toolmakersteve.com