ES4 draft: Error classes

Lars Hansen lhansen at adobe.com
Thu Mar 6 17:22:23 PST 2008

The error classes are utterly boring except for the wrinkle that the
predefined subclasses of Error -- EvalError, RangeError, and so on --
all have a [[Class]] that is "Error", not their natural class name.
Anyhow, the draft is enclosed.

Unlike the ES3 spec, I've expanded the subclasses of Error into
individual sections, because I always felt like I had to do a mental
instantiation of what I was reading when I was reading these sections in
the ES3 spec.  (On the other hand, the spec is maybe a percent larger
with the expansion.)

--lars