ES4 draft: Namespace

Michael Daumling mdaeumli at adobe.com
Wed Mar 5 23:37:03 PST 2008

>According to what edition of ECMA-357, with what unfixed and fixed
errata?
>Tested interoperably with other implementations (say,
>SpiderMonkey's) how?

I can only speak for ExtendScript. E4X was implemented according to
ECMA-357 2nd edition, and it is tested using the SpiderMonkey test
suite. Unfortunately, the ECMA Web site does not offer any errata
documents, so I am not aware of their existence. So there is hope that
ExtendScript is compatible with SpiderMonkey re E4X :-)

Are there any plans to revisit and update ECMA-357? E4X has shown to be
extremely useful as such.

Michael