ES4 draft: Object

Erik Arvidsson erik.arvidsson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:28:29 PST 2008

I'm not sure it is such a big issue since the new method would be
[[DontEnum]] but I'm willing to let this rest.

The reason why I don't think it is that a big risk is that a lot of
people still use Array instead of Object for "associative arrays" and
I don't think adding the array extras introduced any problems.
Brendan, did you get any bug reports on Spidermonkey when array extras
was added?

--
erik