ES 3.1 implementations?

Robert Sayre sayrer at
Thu Jun 26 09:25:35 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:43 PM, Douglas Crockford
<douglas at> wrote:
> There is an implementation in JavaScript at

This file has evolved since I last looked at it. We have an older copy
in the Mozilla tree,

and Mozilla's native implementation matches its behavior in most
cases, except where I intentionally diverged (our implementation
always returns strict JSON, and thus won't return strings).

A changelog would really speed my analysis of the new file, since I'm
quite familiar with the old one. Happen to have one?

Robert Sayre