ES4 draft: Map

Lars Hansen lhansen at adobe.com
Fri Feb 29 02:55:58 PST 2008

________________________________

	From: es4-discuss-bounces at mozilla.org
[mailto:es4-discuss-bounces at mozilla.org] On Behalf Of ekameleon
	Sent: 29. februar 2008 11:47
	To: es4-discuss at mozilla.org
	Subject: Re: ES4 draft: Map

	Hello :)

	In AS3 the flash.util.Dictionnary class contains a little
argument in the constructor to control the weak references :

	Exemple :

http://www.gskinner.com/blog/archives/2006/07/as3_dictionary.html

	In ES4 the garbage collector support weak references ?

No.

	 This feature is really important for me :)

Sorry, but we've discussed this extensively in the past and have decided
not to require support for weak references in ES4.

--lars

	To implement a full Event model like AS3 event model based
Dom2/3 W3C event model... this feature is important for example :)

	EKA+ :)