implementation dependencies (was Re: ES4 work)

Lars Hansen lhansen at adobe.com
Fri Feb 22 02:40:47 PST 2008

The spec sources will be written using the mixed HTML/Wiki notation that
is already used by the draft library spec, see what's in the monontone
repository if you're curious (spec/library).

That should however not be a concern to most people who want to
contribute draft spec(let)s, since the actual markup is mainly a problem
for the editors.  On the other hand, the more magic software that is
used to produce speclets, the more pain it is for us to extract it into
the actual spec.  So be kind.  Text and/or wiki notation (whatever
flavor) is best.

(I have written some speclets myself that I will post here if the
present discussion ever subsides, and I have used plain text.)

--lars